Toplac is a premium, high gloss marine enamel for all substrates above the waterline. It is exceptionally easy to apply via brush or roller and/or pad and contains UV filters for increased durability.
Toplac’s unique chemical structure enables it to outperform traditional finishes giving a long lasting high definition gloss over twice as long as conventional one pot enamels. Its enhanced UV stability makes it particularly suited to New Zealand conditions.
- Delivers the same gloss as a two pack paint
- Good range of colours
- Enhanced UV stability reduces the harmful effects of sunlight
- Silky smooth, flow-out characteristics make Toplac exceptionally easy to apply with brush, roller or pad, giving a deep lustrous finish
- Should be applied over "Prekote" undercoat
- Silicone Alkyd formula lasts twice as long as conventional one part enamels
White, Snow White, Oxford Blue, Cream, Atlantic Grey, Yellow, Fire Red, Rescue Orange, Lauderdale Blue, Squall Blue, Donegal Green and Jet Black.
Do not use on areas that are permanently immersed.
Toplac 750ml $55.00